Dear Mountain View Community,
As COVID-19 continues to spread, we are taking every precaution to safeguard the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we serve.
We are working hard to keep our business open to you during this time.
We remain open and are here to serve you, however, we have modified the way we will interact with the community.
1. Business hours will remain the same. The office staff is available to help you from 8:00-4:30 pm. We are happy to have welcomed our customers back inside of our building. Please respect social distancing while interacting with our staff and make use of the hand sanitizing stations we have set up inside. Masks are mandatory while in the retail area and office.
2. Counter sales are available to customers in person, as well as over the phone. Please enter the building through the side entrance and use the hand sanitizer provided as you come in. We are still able to accept credit card payments over the phone if you do not wish to come into the building.
3. Service requests are no longer restricted to Emergency Services only. Customers may call the office to request service at (250) 838-6455 . Both staff and customers are required to practice social distancing on job sites.
4. Please call (250) 838-6455 for Project Design & Estimation requests.
5. Courier deliveries are to be left outside the rear warehouse doors – please call (250) 838-6455 or (250) 308-8774 to notify the warehouse of drop off.
6. Product returns are no longer suspended. To make a return please use the side entrance of the building and use the hand sanitizer provided as you come in.
7. Route Sales continue to operate. Please contact Jae at (250) 308-9600 by text or call to place an order. Please respect social distancing when your order is delivered.
Payments can be made online through your financial institution, by cheque, or by credit card.
We will continue to serve you for as long as we are able to. Please help us protect our staff and yourselves so that we are able to do so.
The team at Mountain View thanks you for your continued support. Please be safe with your families and stay healthy.