Dairy Service Technician
Mountain View Electric Ltd. is looking for a Dairy Service Technician whose primary responsibilities are to troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning Dairy and Livestock handling equipment, Robotic milking equipment, and other farm related equipment.
Location: Enderby, BC
Job Type: Full-Time, 40 hours per week, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Compensation: Competitive Wage (Experience Based) & Employee Beneﬁts Package
Mountain View Electric Ltd. is a 3rd generation multi-service and project company. We design, install, service, and maintain systems and equipment within the dairy, electrical, irrigation, water, controls and instrumentation sectors. The customers we currently serve are based primarily throughout the interior of British Columbia. The culture at Mountain View Electric Ltd. is solutions based as our purpose is to create and implement solutions to meet our customers’ needs. At Mountain View Electric Ltd. we give our best to each other, our customers, and all services and/or projects so that we are able to stand behind the work we perform.
Mountain View Electric Ltd. is looking for a Dairy Service Technician whose primary responsibilities are to troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning Dairy and Livestock handling equipment, Robotic milking equipment, and other farm related equipment. The Dairy Service Technician will work on the installation of new equipment while also working within the scheduled service program that we oﬀer to Mountain View Electric Ltd. customers.
- Troubleshoot & repair broken and/or malfunctioning dairy, livestock, robotic milking, and other farm related equipment.
- Install new equipment for dairy, livestock, robotic milking, and other farms.
- Perform routine services within the company’s scheduled service program.
- Maintain a clean and well-kept uniform and truck.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Required to be available to work on-call every third weekend as part of the company’s on call program (after a set training duration)
- Mechanical/Technical background.
- Must have thorough computer knowledge and experience.
- Understanding of Electrical circuitry.
- Ability to troubleshoot and use common repair tools & techniques.
- Excellent communication, organization & customer relationship skills.
Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract (Required)
Will require applicant to speak and understand English
Application Process: Please fill in the form on this page to apply.